- 2000-02-29 - Hex Font Set - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Here's a font for GB that has every hex number from $00 to $ff each in it's own tile. Each digit is 3x7 pixels to fit two digits per tile. The font itself is in binary format. To convert it to DB or C structure format locate various convertors on the internet.
- 2000-08-17 - IBM-PC Font Macro v1.3 - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Here's a macro for adding part or the whole ($00-$ff) IBM-PC character set to your code. Written in RGBDS.
- 2000-08-17 - Improved Hex Font Set - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Here's GBDK C code by Yosuf Taraki to generate a hex font set. It is improved over the other hex font in this section in that is has vertically offset chars to make distinguishing the lead digit easier in a row of hex chars.
- 2000-05-06 - Ultraset-fonts-0.1 - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- A set of about 20 8x8 bitmap fonts derived from MFXJ Oberhumer's Ultraset.
- 2000-03-01 - Speech Lib in English - Vol 1 - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Here's the first GB speech library in English I promised. (For playback with 'sample1.asm' on Libs page.) Included are 0-12,A,M,P,T,Amps,Clock,Degrees,Fif,Hundred,Oh,Point,Teen,Thir,Twen & Volts.