- 32mbit C3 Mods
- Here is a list of the mods necessary to convert a GBC cart into a 32mbit C3
- MBC5 Cart modified for Rumble support
- No value is given for the transistor because this depends on the motor you
use & how much current the MBC5 pin can supply. Both of which I have no
- MBC5 pinouts
- Here are the pinouts for the MBC5 memory bank controller.
- Warioland II modification
- Here are the modifications needed to the MBC3 cart to get the Real Time
Clock (RTC) function working. In order to use the clock functions, though, you
have to replace the ROM with your own flash ROM and your own custom-written
- C3 mod for GB Camera support
- Here's a photo of the solder side of the C3 programmer. The white wire
shown is required to access the RAM & ROM of the GB Camera to allow
transferring photos to a PC. No pc board trace cuts are required. No
functionality is lost by making this modification.
- PCB Layout Files (Gerber format) -
PCB Layout Files (Postscript format)
- Here are the Gerber files I used to have the C3 PC board produced. These
are the only layout files that I have. In order to view/print them you need a
program such as Advanced PCB by Protelor
similar. Also included are the files in Postscript format thanks to Patrik
- C3 Mods, 12-Jan-98
- Here is a list of the mods necessary to convert a regular cart into a C3
- Jeff's Modified GB Cart Collection
- Here is a list of modified carts that I use and their attributes.
- C3 V1.1 Software & C Source
- Resets MBC1 registers to default. Should now provide possibly more reliable
programming for 3-in-1 carts.
- Lars Malmborg's
- Lars has recently adapted a C3 programmer for use on an Amiga. He has also
ported GBDK to run on the Amiga as well !
- SGB Hardware Description
- The basics of SGB hardware layout.
- C3 Multicart Menu V1.0 & Composite Generator V1.0
- Here is a program to take several .GB files and generate a composite rom
image that can be loaded in a C3 cart that has been modified for 3-in-1
multicart capability. Also included is a very plain menu program for selecting a
rom image to execute.
- 3-in-1 Multicart C3 Mods - Theory
- Here's the theory and a schematic for converting the C3 cart to a 3-in-1
- C3 Pics - Cart & programmer
- Zoom of programmer
- Here are pics of the C3 programmer in both black & clear.
- C3 Cart Mods
- Here's a picture of the mods needed to convert a cart to a C3 cart. ANY
cart with MBC1+RAM+BATTERY is compatible for this conversion.
- C3 Programmer Schematic
- Speaks for itself. ( Not literally! : )
- C3 FAQs
- Here are the FAQs for C3.
- C3 Guts
Here is what the inside of my flash carts look like.
- GB Parts for sale
Here are a few parts for sale that may be helpful for GB hardware
- GB Game ROM sizes & MBC types
This is designed to be a master list of the hardware each GB game cart
- GB Color Game ROM sizes & MBC types
This is designed to be a master list of the hardware each GBC game
- Donkey Kong Table 27-Jun-97
Here are the first 32k bytes of the Donkey Kong rom & the GBDis
table to disassemble it. This is an on going exercise to try to understand Super
GameBoy (SGB) specific routines. To use, download GBDis V1.3 and type 'gbdis dk'
to generate a 1MByte semi-source file.
- VGB for DOS, the final
- Here's the latest version of VGB for DOS.
- Tetris Table 8-Jun-96
This is a table for controlling the disassembly of tetris for use with
the GBDis V1.3 disassembler or later. This table is to the point that the
disassembled code now resembles the original source code minus the original
comments. You can move routines around and it will still compile to a working
game. Commenting the source code is laborious and is a slow process. NOTE: You
must already have the game tetris for GB on disk in order to use this file.
- GameBoy Cartridge Information
Cartridge information on ROM-only & ROM/RAM cartridges. Provided
courtesy of Pascal Felber.
- Super Smart Card Software
Here is the latest software for the Super Smart Card. Even though it's
no longer available, there still seems to be those that don't have the software.
- Power-On Title Screen Format
Here is the Picture-to-Data IBM-PC .EXE file
(6.7k). This is the Pascal Source (4.2k).