- 2002-04-01 - B2fxe v1.1 - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Here's a windows/linux command line interface app to convert .bin/.gxb/.axf files to .fxe format for viewing by using GamePark's GP Free Launcher.
- 2002-04-10 - Dev Kit Advance - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- This was targeted to the GBA but it also will work for the GP32. Here are installation instructions.
- 2002-04-30 - FireFly's GCC v3.0.4 for Win & GCC Libs - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Check here for a GCC C/C++ cross compiler for ARM9 on the Windows platform. Also ports of official sdk libs can be found here for GCC. Here are installation instructions.
- 2001-01-31 - Gp32 C Compiler - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Home of the gp32 SDK.
- 2003-03-23 - GP32 Cross Toolchain for debian users - Posted by: Jean-François Deverge
- This toolkit is based on GCC-3.2.1, contains ASM,C,C++ support with full libc and libstdc++. Libraries are ARM with interwork and soft-fp enabled. Few project samples are provided.
See link for further information. Tarballs are also provided for non debian *nix users.
- 2002-04-16 - Tools for Mac - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- GCC 3.0.4 & b2fxe for the Mac OSX platform can be found here.