- 2000-03-02 - Black Thunder Pacman - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- The first attempt for a GameBoy Color game written in C with source available.
- 2000-02-29 - Crazy Zone - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- The GBDK C source code for the game Crazy Zone can be found here. This is the same game that placed very well in a Bung coding contest! This page is completely in French.
- 2001-06-07 - Ed's GB Page - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Ed Mandy has released the source code for his game Noah's Arkaid.
- 2001-01-24 - NoDrop puzzle game + gbdk source - Posted by: shen
- An ongoing "making the game" type feature, documenting the development of a puzzle game in GBDK. Source included!
- 2000-05-01 - 160x144 Image Loading - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Info on displaying full-screen graphics in GBDK.
- 2000-03-02 - 40x24 - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- New textmode with a resolution of 40x24 (GBC). C source code is included.
- 2000-05-01 - CGBdk - How to use CGB features with GBDK - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- The following by Jason teachs you step-by-step how to draw a background image and colorize it.
- 2000-05-04 - Gbfull.zip - Posted by: Jason
- Code for full screen (360 unique tiles) images on the original gameboy classic/pocket by Molasses.
- 2000-04-23 - HiClrGBDK - Posted by: Anonymous
- Here's a ROM & demo code for GBDK for displaying hicolor (up to 2304 clrs) 160x144 pictures on the GBC. This code uses the output generated by the GameBoy HiColour Convertor for Windows.
- 2000-05-01 - Jason's Large Map Scrolling Example - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- One of the most common requests for things that people are too lazy to write for themselves is an 8-way scrolling engine that can hold maps larger than 32x32. In this document, I hope to try and explain how to do it.
- 2000-03-02 - Rotating 3D Cube - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Rotating 3D cube drawn with lines (GBC) with C source.
- 2000-04-05 - Cart Save RAM Demo - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Here's RGBDS & GBDK source code for using cart save RAM.
- 2000-03-01 - Dragon Eagle's GB Page - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Printer driver code for GBDK can be found here.
- 2000-12-06 - GBDK Printer Library - Posted by: shen
- An extended version of DragonEagles GBDK Printer Library can be found here
- 2000-05-04 - GBDK Quick Reference - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- An evolving quick reference for many of the GBDK functions.
- 2000-05-01 - GBDoK - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- GBDK has almost no documentation about itīs internal functions regarding graphics, interrupts and other important things. This document tries to give you an quick overview about all GBDK-functions and explains some ColorGameboy specific details.
Here is a text version of this document.
- 2000-03-01 - Groove's GB Page - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Some example C code & docs for GB can be found here.
- 2000-05-01 - Guy's GB Save Ram Info - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Info on the GBDK linker options needed to use cart save RAM.
- 2000-10-03 - High Score Routines for GBDK - Posted by: shen
- Here are some routines for saving,loading, populating and displaying high score tables for GBDK.
- 2000-05-04 - Jason's Post Punk Progression Page - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Check out this site to find TONS of GBDK source code.
- 2000-05-01 - Ken's GBDK/Assembly Example - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- A trivial example of how to mix GBDK C and Assembly. Written by Ken Jenks.
- 2000-02-29 - Ed's Tools - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- A GBDK Library for record/playback on the PocketVoice & GBDK Source Code to display a 160x144 graphic on the GBC can be found here.
- 2001-03-15 - Lemon Player - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- This is a music player written in GBDK that converts mod files for playing on the GB.